Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Missouri Weather

The weather has been up and down here. We're all sick again and poor Jasey just can't seem to knock it this time. Her little nose is raw; from all the wiping I've done. Her and I seem to be passing it back and forth. I really want it to warm up and stay warm. I hate being sick and I hate being cooped up inside!

Jason went to St. Louis this past weekend to go to a Blues game. Jasey and I had a very relaxing weekend at home. The freezing rain and sleet made it the perfect weekend to be lazy. I did start some packing since we will be moving shortly.

We found a house right across the road from my sister; out in the country. We'll still be renting, but a lot more room. Still only a 2 bedroom, but 2 bath, utility/laundry room and a much bigger kitchen! There's also a 16x20' deck on the back and a huge yard. Jasey will love the yard; we're so excited to put out her new sandbox and pool when it's warm enough. We got to pick the paint colors for all the rooms. Jasey's room is going to be a sage green and we have Uppercase Living to put up. Her bathroom we're doing a light blue with rubber duckies. It will be so cute; I'm very excited! Most of the house will be a khaki/cafe au late color. I have a Cricut so I'm planning on cutting a lot of my own vinyl for decorations. I love Uppercase Living but it gets so expensive. Since I have the tools to make it myself I'm going to play around with it!

I'll post pictures as we get rooms finished. We're not completely moving out of our apartment until June 1. Our new landlord is awesome and letting us move slowly since he's remodeling it all; he doesn't want us to be rushed!

1 comment:

  1. Moving is no fun... hope it goes smoothly for you! I love UpperCase Living- can't wait to see what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete