Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jasey's New Clothes

Jasey's Easter dress for this year! Last year it was aqua/green, so we're doing something different for this year.

Her ladybug dress for her birthday! I think it will be perfect with her theme!


My sister, Brandi, Jasey and I went out last night and did a little pre-birthday shopping. I found the cutest little dress for Jasey to wear to her party. I had bought her a red/white polka dot dress at Old Navy to wear to her ladybug theme party, but last night found a ladybug dress. I also found a beautiful Easter dress. Last year we thought we had one but she was so little we were looking the day before Easter for a dress. I don't want to go through that again; so I went ahead and bought it w/o Daddy's permission. He loves it though; so we're good to go. Now I must find all the cute little accessories to go with it!




Work is crazy today and I'm the only one in the office; so my post is short. I really wanted to get these pictures up; I thought these outfits were just too cute. Hopefully, I'll get to post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment