Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Little Model

Jasey was chosen for a photo shoot with a photographer here in Savannah. The shoot went better than I expected! She was very cooperative and the photographers had so much fun with her. You can tell they love their job and look at it as play time. They provided everything for her shoot: tutus, hair clips, headbands, hats, leotard, etc. Jason even had fun playing dress up with all us girls!

She will be the "February Pin-Up/Cover Girl" for Marie's Photography. They're calling it Ballerina Babies! Here are the four shots she posted on facebook yesterday. She ended up taking probably 150 shots which Jason and I'll get a password to and be able to view online.







These photos are almost bittersweet. I love them and I know I'll always cherish them but I look at them and realize that my baby isn't a baby anymore. She's growing up each and every day. Shes talks so much and knows how to count to 5 and now knows her colors! She informed us yesterday during her photo shoot she wanted the purple one!! I can't believe she's almost 2. I remember going into labor and delivery like it was just yesterday. I remember holding her in my arms for the first time and the smell and feel of her skin. Where did all the time go? Now she smells like dirt and her dinner that she's managed to get all over! She tells me NO a lot and refuses to snuggle but still I love her--dirt and all!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the last picture especially- so precious! She is beautiful, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete