Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello 2010

Getting flowers from MiMi & PaPa

Right in the middle of her performance she yells, "HI PAPA!"

Jasey with her new Karaoke Elmo and her fuzzy soft blanket!


Jason's new car--09 Dodge Avenger!

Jasey at her first movie--The Munks

We're only 7 days into 2010 and I'm already so busy it's unbelieveable. Working for a city goverment at the end of the year and quarter and taxes being due makes my life miserable!

The holidays were great and Jasey really had fun this year-even though she made my dad watch Munks (Alvin & the Chipmunks) 10 times a day. She's really into Munks, Elmo & Bob (Spongebob) and that's about all our life consists of right now :) I love to see how she's growing each and everyday-she's not my little girl anymore. She speaks very well for her age and she's too smart for her own good! She won a free photo shoot next week with Marie's Photoraphy here in Savannah. I can't wait. She's so pretty and so fun; I bet the shoot will go great. She's going to be plastered all over--finally her chance to model :)


The beginning of December she was in her first dance recital. We were unsure whether she'd dance or not infront of all those people, but she did. She was so cute and we were so proud of her. My dad, who never made it to Brandi & I's musical events, even drove all the way here to watch her and gave her flowers :) I'm so proud of her--she's the youngest in the whole dance school and memorized her dance! What a big girl!!!

Jason and I also took her to her 1st move in a theater--Alvin & the Chipmunks the Squeakel. She was so well behaved; even though she was a littl tired. The 4p show had been sold out so we had to go to the 7p show so she was ready for bed and fell asleep on the way home. It was nice to take her out with us. I hope she starts to like other characters/movies so we can take her more often!

Jason's Nissan finally took it's trip with us :) I had been looking all over for a decent vehicle in our price range. Joe Machen's Ford in Columbia has always been my #1 choice and once again they came through for us. We went and picked up our new Dodge Avenger and loving it! Jason likes it so much he barely lets me drive it :( O well in this weather I'd much rather have my Trailblazer.

Not much going on in our life. We've had more snow than I'd care to see for the next 20 years. It just keeps falling and getting colder and colder. I'm ready for spring and I don't see it anywhere in sight :(

Hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope 2010 brings you all many new memories!
My 2010 Resolutions--eat healther, lose weight, blog more and get pregnant!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment