Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Last year's Easter picture; 3 weeks old

This year's Easter pic

All her cousins helped get pick up her goodies!

Tanner, Rachel, Jasey & Shayna before their hunt at Gma's

Jasey & I at Sunrise Services

Jasey really liked Noah's Ark

Jasey in her pink bunny coat; can you tell it' 5 a.m.?

Her 1st Easter Egg Hunt

We got 2 eggs!


She did not like the Easter Bunny!

It's so hard to believe that this was Jasey's 2nd Easter! It seems like yesterday we took her back to my hometown for Easter services and she was only 3 weeks old. She enjoyed her two Easter Egg Hunts. I think next year will be much better since she'll be walking. I had to help her walk, my mom held the basket and Aunt Brandi took pictures. It was definitely a group effort! She got one egg and was happy; she didn't care if she got any more or not.
It was a very stressful weekend back home with my family. My Great Grandma, Mamie, has alheimers and it's really starting to take a toll on my Gma and Mom. They really need help and no one wants to burden themselves with that. I hate to see her in a nursing home; but honestly it's where she needs to be now. It's hard to accept that the Mamie I knew and loved is gone! I know that we must rely on God and eachother; it's just hard to accept.
The weather in MO is FINALLY starting to warm up. I don't know if I can handle much more snow and winter temperatures! I'm ready to move to Hawaii; anyone want to join me?
(I know I make typos but I do know where paragraphs go; this site hates me and won't let me have paragraphs; sorry!)





















No comments:

Post a Comment