Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Playing Catch Up

If you've read some on my previous blogs than you know that my New Year's Resolution for 2010 was to blog regularly...well....I failed! I love reading my friends' blogs, but when I go to write my own post I'm blank. My life isn't exciting like some of the blogs I read. I love Kelle Hamptons, (thank you to Amanda for providing her link) The Pioneer Woman & The Davis Family Blog. They're entertaining; I find myself checking theirs multiple times a day to make sure I don't miss anything exciting! I seriously work 8-5, run to daycare to pick up my beautiful bug and head home for a quick dinner, bath and a little snuggle time before her 8p.m. bedtime. The weekends are left for cleaning, errand-running & grocery shopping :(

Since I have a few wonderful stories & pictures to share I'm going to go back a month or so and catch you up in a couple different posts! I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet- I rank with The Pioneer Woman!! :0) I would find it hard to find as much time to blog if I worked full time- I normally blog when Ty is napping and I should be cleaning or doing laundry! ;) It's great to see some new pictures!!

    ReplyDelete